December 2020 Cocktails Competition
Terms & Conditions
- Competition open only to those aged over 18 and resident in the UK.
- The competition launches at 17:00 on Friday 4th December.
- The competition closes at 23:59 on Sunday 13th December.
- To enter, participants must submit a cocktail recipe they have created using one or more of Dark Matter Distillers’ products.
- The winner will be selected at random and notified via private message on the social platform within five days of the closing date.
- The competition will have two winners, one chosen from Facebook entries and one chosen from Instagram entries).
- Each winner will receive a bundle of four Dark Matter products (Spiced Rum 70cl, Rhubarb & Ginger Rum Liqueur 50cl, Coffee Rum Liqueur 50cl, Orange & Chocolate Rum Liqueur 50cl), and both winners will have their submitted cocktails photographed and featured on the Dark Matter website (www.darkmatterdistillers.com) in 2021.
- This prize is non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The winners will receive their prizes within 30 days of the competition closing.
- Upon delivery of prizes, the recipient’s age will be verified.
- Dark Matter reserves the right to amend the competition at any time without notice.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook & Instagram.
- By submitting your photographs & recipes you agree for Dark Matter Distillers Ltd. to feature your content on their social media channels.
- Since participation in this promotion is carried out through the social networks Facebook & Instagram, Dark Matter will not collect any personal data from the participants.
- However, in the case of the data provided by the grantee to be able to deliver the prize (name, phone number and address), in accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation, we inform you that personal data will be processed by Dark Matter, whose full details and address appear in the heading of these terms and conditions.
- The personal data will be used to manage your registration and participation in this promotion, as indicated in the Terms and Conditions. Your participation implies your authorisation to take, where appropriate, photographs and videos of the winners in order to promote the draw, including through publication in social networks, magazines and any other similar means of communication. The treatment of your data, including your image, is necessary for the development and performance of the draw, this being the basis of such treatment, meaning it is mandatory to provide your personal data, and that otherwise, it will be impossible to participate in the draw. The data will be kept until the winners are decided, and, even afterwards, for the time necessary to respond to possible claims of participants. In any event, the data of the winners may be kept indefinitely for historical purposes, unless any notification to the contrary is received at the e-mail address indicated below.
- Interested parties have the right to request access to, rectification or deletion of their personal data, as well as the limitation of its processing, to oppose it and its portability. They may do so in writing, by sending a letter to the above address, including a means of proof of identity.
- In the event of any possible infringement of their rights, a claim may be submitted to the Information commissioner’s office.
- For Further Information or details, please contact [email protected]
Please drink Dark Matter responsibly.